Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Adobe Lightroom Fun

With it being the holidays, I've taken some time to explore photo editing a bit more. It has been really fun to play with Adobe Lightroom and get to know the program even more. I have found new combinations and new tricks that I like and will start using; others that I don't like and will avoid. Feel free to leave comments on the ones that you like, don't like, whatever. Like I said, this is just me playing around a little bit.

I thought I'd share some of what came of my exploration of Lightroom.



(I love the one above! It is a keeper!!)





(I like the vibrancy, but I don't know if I'll use it again.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to see the rest of Kacie and Doug's wedding photos! It was a beautiful wedding. I love the one of Kacie and Doug in front of the church!
Deb O