Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sylvan Lake

One of the things Jeremy got me for my birthday last month was a pink fishing pole. Sorry, fishing rod. (Our friend Bryan gets offended when you call it a fishing pole.--It's a rod.) Jeremy and I brought our fishing gear with us to the Black Hills. We spent our last morning in the Black Hills fishing at Sylvan Lake. It was BEAUTIFUL!! But, the fishing wasn't so hot. Jeremy had to start by stringing the line on my rod and attacking a hook, etc. One lost lure and bobber later, we discovered that the line on my pole wasn't so great. Jeremy must have spent at least 30 minutes trying to get my rod working. While he did that, I fished with his rod. Hardly a bit and definitely no fish! Bummer. Despite the poor fishing, it was still fun. And, the lake was gorgeous!!



No comments: